Every year, the Forest City Education Foundation teams up with Forest City High School to recognize high academic-achieving students. The Academic Banquet for Spring 2015 was held on Thursday, April 9th at 6:30 p.m. John Baylor, the man behind the John Baylor ACT Test Prep course was the speaker.
Criteria for attendees includes (A student must meet two of these):
- Be in the top 7% of class
- Have an ITED National Percentile Rank of 85 or higher in Reading Comprehension, Math
- Total and Science tests
- A composite score on the ACT of 27 or higher
- A cumulative GPA of 3.6 or higher (after a minimum of 2 trimesters at FCHS)
- Attendance of 97% or higher